Saturday, December 19, 2015

How Russian Orthodox Beads Made Me A Better Person

Russian Orthodox Wooden Beads - Helping With Prayer
I grew up in west Los Angeles. A lot of the things that I studied were from the church school that I was enrolled at. As an adult, I haven’t strayed too much from the path of spirituality, but I am not the same person. Recently, I have been using Russian Orthodox Beads and have seen some changes in my life. Perhaps you too will see such changes if you decide to use them to help you get back on a spiritual path. I am not advocating that this is the “only” way, but rather am sharing with you how I am feeling as a result of trying them out for my own personal growth.

Focusing On Spiritual Things With Russian Orthodox Beads


The first thing that I can tell you about these is simple, I focus on spiritual things. When I have the Russian Orthodox Beads in my hands, I take a moment out of my day to really just focus on things that are not of this world. Things like reading the Bible, praying, and just allowing my thoughts to be a bit more positive. I’m not the most disciplined, but these beads help me get a little push forward.

Praying With Focus


When praying, Russian Orthodox Beads help me pray. When I’m in a quiet place, meditating, or just praying to start my day or end it, these help me focus on the right path. It’s not a ritualistic type of things, but rather a more “spiritual” element. It’s the way that these feel, the reverence placed in the moment, and just my own personal relationship with the spiritual world that comes into light. I think about others more often, I try to become a better person, I am more conscious of my surroundings, and this has truly caused a change for me.

Purchase Russian Orthodox Beads Online 


If you would like to see if Russian Orthodox Beads can help you become a better person, or at least focus on spiritual things. Purchase them by going here. You can get various styles, shapes, crosses and more. I have seen a change in my life, perhaps you will get a change for yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...