Friday, April 14, 2017

Russian Orthodox Beads For Prayer

We are living in uncertain times. Every time you turn on the news, you are hit with something else that is going on. Think of these modern times, where bombs are being dropped on innocent people. Nuclear tests are being pushed, and it seems like the world is set to go to war yet again. Even though people of faith should hold fast to God, it’s hard to see past the darkness that is pushed by the world. Prayer is an answer. Russian Orthodox Beads can help you not only see a whole new world view, and help ease your heart.

Not Just For Russian Orthodox Christians


At first glance, I used to think that Russian Orthodox Beads were only for those that followed Russian Orthodoxy. That’s not true. I went to a church in Los Angeles and was embraced with warmth. The leaders there had large beards, and wore robes, and embraced me when I had great trouble. It was in their prayer time that they introduced me to the idea of prayer without ceasing. They said that in uncertain times, push through with a life of prayer. Taking the Russian Orthodox Beads, you can count, you can hold them, you can wear them, and you can focus on the task at hand, prayer.

Buying Russian Orthodox Beads Today


You can go to a religious center to buy Russian Orthodox Beads. I did in the past, but found that the best solution is to go online. The last set I purchased was from Amazon, and I was able to get free shipping since I’m a prime member. I have 3 sets now. Whenever I go out, I put them in my pocket, and sometimes I wake up really early, restless, and use them to concentrate on faith, and love. I am not anywhere near an Orthodox church, but in these uncertain times, I can truly say that prayer has helped me cope with a lot of issues. Perhaps a good set of Russian Orthodox Beads could help you too.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...